- History and theory, which provide the conceptual framework of social, economic, and political environments within which public policy is formed;
- Quantitative methods, which provide the skills necessary to define and analyze problems through data manipulation; and
- Specialty areas, which provide focused information and skills in 比分大師預測.
- Assist in research being conducted by a public administration faculty member;
- Serve as teaching assistants to gain experience and contribute to the production function of the School;
- Co-author a refereed article with a faculty member;
- Present a scholarly paper at a national conference.